Tay's Web Diary

星期二, 2月 14, 2006

Toto / Sports --- 2006 Marathon

Last year 10 Km, this year Full (42 Km), SILLY!?

At last, I can only finish 32Km! Oh~~~ a little bit disappointed!
But, I am so exciting can run on Tsing Ma Bridge (my target) and Ting Kau Bridge!

Racing Marathon is just like a Life. ==> It is not a easy or short way

During the race, saw other ppl fall down or give up, meet new person company to walk a part of race. ==> Accident is always happened besides you.

Thinking of my other companion, think to give up or struggle to complete the race. Feel my body can't control by myself, keep telling my legs not cramp. But, both cramp, still can aboard to bus by my own, hehe~~ (Lucky!) ==> Something in your life is uncontrollable, right?

Thinking of how great of Hong Kong's construction: high way, bridge, tunnel, bridge, tunnel, high way, ... (Let's me run like a dog, @_@) ==> Other people's effort, I may not aware as usual (by bus).

Anyway, it is an unforgettable experience!

Run with you next times! :)
Keep Walking

View 2006 Marathon Album only 14 images(Password protected)
Email me for password

Start from 2006 ...

1 則留言:

Unknown 說...

Absolutely agree w/ Steve, it is a challenge but not the challenge WITHOUT training!!!

If you want to race on Tsing Ma Bridge! You should set your target is 15.4Km in 1hr 45mins!! Then, stop!

So, Start planning, and start your training today!