Tay's Web Diary

星期四, 4月 20, 2006

TayThink / Fun --- Dr Cary

<- Animation from DrCary.org

Dr Cary, An american docotor deliver lecture (Geust speaker of my master course ) to me last night. My first sight on Dr. Cary, he is a traditional American, but now I think I'm totally wrong (Sense always lead you wrong). He is a doctor, a doctor without border. He lived in India for 4 years and study Ayurveda, The ancient Hindu science of health and medicine (印度醫術, The most powerful Theray in the world are 西醫, 中醫 & 印醫) with his guru.

The tile of last night's lecture is [Balancing your life].


Here is something I want to share with you, my friends.
>>>>>>>>>>
Love or Hate Hong Kong!?
----------------------------------------
Hong Kong is a very powerful place in the world. Why? We are totoally connected to the network that contains different souces of energy, those comes from different direction. (We are so senstive by the news, that's news may come from different location like China, our soceity, US, UK or anywhere news affect our life pattern), it drives our life become chaos, think aloof. In other words, Hong Kong is a place we difficult to LOVE or to be LOVE. (Some people love pet instead of the people besides). Most of us in HK think we are inbalance but still doing our own way to keep inbalance life.

Element and Energy of the world
----------------------------------------
In the Ayurveda, there is own 5 elements in the world. That means, anything in the world is combine with this 5 elements, they are ether (space), air (wind), fire, water, earth. One of my classmate point out that this is similar as our chinese 5 elements(木, 火, 土, 金, 水) and Tarot . All Energy in the world is a waveform. You never gain and destory the engery. Thinking about our heart pluse (electrocardiography) show in heart monitor.

Type of People

----------------------------------------
With the 5 elements of Ayurveda, people always belong to 2 type, one is Fire and other is Air. Fire means someone is firm and anger. Air means someone is soft and limp. Water is a transition (changing) state between air and fire. We will be ether when we are thinking, idea come out. When do we be in earth state? When we undergo meditation (Deattach), Deep thinking (diff. w/ ether). One person can always be earth state is Dala Lama (達賴喇嘛)

Balancing yourself

------------------------------------
To lead you more balance you have to know who you are, love what you are, experience yourself, let other support who you are, know the turth. To keep you balance, you need to shift something from your own. Balance is an active action! You may lose it and you may get it.

Summary
----------------------------------------
To do anything, you must have intention otherswise you will easy to get lost. Acccept who you are, Experience what you are. Deal problem / creat an idea start from heart (feeling), not start from brain with different point of view. When you start at brain, you should firstly input from your different senses. However, those senses always misleading you and always inprefect. Everyone want to have a balance life but you have to shift your own stuff (Body, Mind & Spirit). Then, you can access your source, your own source.


But, I think experience what am I is not easy thing, I am pleased that you guys can tell me who am I if you have time.
I think I am a nice guy (好人) , but then what!?

Start from 2006 ... Free Counter

1 則留言:

匿名 說...

Although sense may mislead us, it can also reflect part of the real self and inner voice.
Sometimes I find it's more important how I feel about myself rather than how others view me,coz I think self-worth always control our attitudes and strongly influences our interaction with the surroundings. When it's high,we may have more energy to think,feel and participate in life,like a source of power. So that's great and positive if think myself as a nice guy. However,in our society,we all know our main stream is how society judges each other,we're trying to live up to society's standards,but who is the standards? The Laws?! Moral?! Am I pleasing myself,or trying to please someone else? Am I a bad person if I hurt someone's feelings,or was I destined to do it? Do we really have control or has the choice already been made? How do we know what to do,when to do it,and whether or not it's worth doing at first? My life isn't perfect,but still trust God steered me onto the path.