Tay's Web Diary

星期一, 6月 05, 2006

TayThink --- What I am!?

That question always in my mind, what i am, what i want to be? I mean it's my entire life!

Now, something i desire to do/be:

1. Bring Joy to all people i knew or anyone arounding me. It's you, my friends ;-)
2. Retain Little Tay's Heart, Kids always bring joy anywhere in the world, my little cousin does!!
3. Use "forgive" to handle the anger.
4. Treat everything with an open mind.
5. Handle / Understand every problem / everyone in different point of view (Considrate).
6. Be a well-rounded preson, well develop of my own triangle, mind, sprite and body.
7. Cherish any relationship with anything, may be an old friend, or a piece of old toy
8. Learn how to bring joy to others
9. Learn how to love myself
10.Get to know more about myself


My friend, please tell me more what you think about me!

Start from 2006 ... Free Counter

沒有留言: