Tay's Web Diary

星期六, 2月 10, 2007

Fun / Gadget Stuff / News / Mobile --- Google Map for Mobile

Pic from GoogleMany People say I am Google promotor! Always, Google XX and Google YYY! Sigh~~~ -______-"

However, I would say if anything is fun and engage me, I will blog it and share and let you (yes, you, the guys reading this page!) enjoy too~~ :D
Again, Google Map for Mobile, http://www.google.com/gmm, i installed and try it on my mobile (Sure, Connect w/ WLAN rather than GPRS, it may cost you a lot) last night! I started my travel dream before i go to bed, first I travel NYC, walking through 5 th Avenue and located MoMA Museum and any Pizza shop around there {For my supper, XD Haha!!} , then i go to Paris, and see how far aways between Paris and Versailles~
What's a good travel experience (At least, did not need a coin from my pocket, :P)~

You may try it too ...
For Window Mobile Device user (2003 or higher), you can download CAB
For Plam OS 5 User, you can download PRC
Or, both user can just go to Google's URL, http://www.google.com/gmm

Oops~~ prefer to view a demo first on this machine (Yes, the PC are infont of you)!? Ok, Click Here (Google Maps intreactive Demo, Java Applet is required)!! [Click the ]

Hmmm ... still not engage you!!?? Try a Flight Sim at Google Map!

Oh!! Still feel bored!? I think you better take a rest, my friend! x___x
Enjoy~~~

Start from 2006 ... Free Counter

沒有留言: