Tay's Web Diary

星期三, 5月 07, 2008

Game --- Wii Sports (Extended Version)

You may play Wii Sports before, it's fun and a great "indoor" sports playing with ur pal, :D, i like "Golf" one, cause i need more skill~

But, it's limited sport type! :{
Moreover, i am upset when i play baseball one, why!? cause even I can hit "inside-the-park grand slam" (i sure didn't do it :P, extremely rare to happen in real life, in Chinese: 場內大滿貫/場內全壘打), i can't take part to run the 4 bases, just look at the screen and Wii sim. ur teammate to run the bases! >__<

Now, another sport game will launch at 13th May, it is extended ver. for sport-lover, it features 10 more different games and one is the world's most popular sport --- Soccer [My love one, :)] and some sport i think i won't try in my entire real life, like Curling and Figure skating, hahahaha~ cause i am No figure! :P + :D and i think Archery is funny game~
1. Archery
2. Badminton
3. Basketball
4. Beach volleyball
5. Curling
6. Figure skating
7. Football (soccer)
8. Kart racing
9. Snowboard Cross
10.Supercross



PS:
1. I still didn't buy Wii, can u buy one for me? :P
2. Played Wii Sports in office yesterday, i feel pain on my arm and what does it mean? i need do more exercise!!


Start from 2006 ... Free Counter

2 則留言:

薯嘜燒 說...

Wah!! have badminton game!! no this type of sport game before!!! Eventually has one made it!! Great!!

I didn't have Wii too....but a Wii-mote!!! I m glad that u buy me one also~~ haha~~~

Unknown 說...

Yes~ no need to book the court~
Haha~
:D