Tay's Web Diary

星期二, 5月 23, 2006

TayThink --- Come Back! Wake Up!

Just Came Back yesterday! Spend four-days vacation at SanYa's YaLong Bay!

Wonderful Beach and Resort! (Share some spanshot with you all later!)
What I did!?

Morning
Eating (Breakfast) -> [Good Weather? Yes -> Swimming + SunBathing | No -> Sleeping] ->
Afternoon
Eating (Lunch) -> Sleeping for a While -> [Good Weather? Yes -> Swimming + SunBathing | No -> Sleeping] ->
Evening
Eating (Dinner) -> [Have Mood? Yes -> Gym Time | No -> Music Time (Channel V)-> Eating once more (Supper) -> Sleeping

This Cycle run four days in my life. Just like an animal. (I know what the answer you speak out)

What a Prefect Simple Life! Feel what you need and drive yourself to full fill it!
Just do three thing: Eat, Sleep and Play. (No Think and News)

Till I read the article of the newspaper yesterday, "<達 芬奇密碼> 海口票房火爆 (Full House of Da Vinci Code at Haikou)", it is time to back to City life.

Wake up! Jump back to the MAIN STREAM (I sure I will watch Da Vinci code!), Many Thing is happened in the world ... in the FLAT World ... Wake up!

Start from 2006 ... Free Counter

沒有留言: